GongJang Recycled Leaf Tags
These beautiful and delicate leaves are made from 20% post-consumer recycled heavy card stock (the other 80% is certified ECF papers). Ten different leaf designs on two different paper stocks (one ivory, one bright white) for a total of twenty perforated leaves.
They can be used in a variety of ways, including gift tags, bookmarks, place cards, etc. We currently have them hanging as garlands in the shop.
Three bundles of cotton thread are included in red, mustard, and brown.
By GongJang, made in Korea.
sheet size: 12x18cm / 5x7in
four sheets (two white, two ivory)